There is no doubt that preserving the home healthy and sound is one of the good and wonderful ideas, as the home environment is a safe haven, and the housing that we resort to when the harsh conditions of life become difficult for us.
Hence, it was necessary to take care of all the details of our homes, in order for us to live in it with the greatest degree of comfort and reassurance, and in this article we present ideas for preserving the environment of my home, and we will explain in detail the necessary steps to achieve this.
Suggestions for maintaining a home environment
The issue of preserving the home environment is one of the priorities that must be instilled in the hearts of children from an early age. Cleanliness is part of faith, and the right individual is the one who carries humanity upon himself. Therefore, it was necessary to raise awareness and correct guidance to contribute to preserving the home environment for all family members.
In the following points, we review some ideal ideas for preserving the home environment, including:
- Ventilate the house on a daily basis, by opening the windows and breathing healthy air, and letting the sun’s rays touch every part of the house.
- Getting rid of rubbish as soon as possible, cleaning the house without delay or delay, and arranging belongings according to their importance.
- Keeping away from the idea of postponing the cleanliness of the house, as postponing generates indolence and laziness, and then burdens accumulate over time, and their completion is impossible.
- Sweeping dirt and dust, and wiping the floor of the house from pollutants.
- Rationalizing electricity and water consumption, not over-demanding, and limiting production. It is essential that the home be a shelter for production and self-sufficiency.
- Washing toilets, and using good powders to achieve the desired hygiene.
- One of the good and useful ideas for the home and society is that the waste is separated from each other, and this is included by placing plastic tools together, and glass and sharp tools on a separate side.
- And if there is waste that can be recycled and used again, then this is a civilized behavior that must be raised awareness and spread among members of society.
How to maintain a home environment
Undoubtedly, preserving society, including its educational, economic and social institutions, begins with preserving the home first, so it was essential at all ages to start educating children about the importance of cleanliness and preserving the home environment.
A healthy environment free from any disputes and problems helps the child to grow properly and mature properly, and on the contrary, if the home environment is corrupt and not clean and disputes and quarrels multiply in it, then this will negatively affect growth and learning, so we explain in the following points some ways and ideas to preserve the home :
Setting priorities, arranging accounts, waking up early, and planning well for all the duties that will be started.
Rationalization in electricity consumption, and sufficiency in sunlight in the early hours of the day.
Rational use of water, and turn off the tap while brushing teeth.
Take preventive measures to sterilize the house on regular occasions, holidays and vacations.
Keeping the kitchen clean, and wiping the floor with powders that pay off quickly.
Using fresheners to change the smell of the house, as fragrant scents positively affect the psychological state and mood.
Some plants can be grown and taken care of firsthand, as plants are an important factor in providing a healthy outlet for life.
Divide the floor of the house, and allocate a specific place for children to play.
When raising pets, it is necessary for the mother to follow them, especially in the matter of hygiene and waste disposal.
Take action to put walkers in front of the doors of the house, in order to clean the shoes before entering.
Smart tricks to clean the house while preserving the environment
The home environment is an integral part of the mother environment in which we live and coexist with its own means and systems, so it was necessary when taking care of the house and cleaning it, that it not be at the expense of the environment, including the resources and materials that help us meet our needs and meet our requirements simply, and these are some smart tricks to clean home with the environment:
Perfuming the house first, and perfuming is not limited to the scents that we buy, but rather by planting roses and plants such as thyme, mint, and basil that kill insects, and there is no doubt that agriculture is the basis for living in a healthy environment, and it also provides an outlet for nature to take its share of life.
Attention to cleaning the floor of the house, and many resort to using salt or vinegar to achieve the desired result, and salt in particular is considered one of the factors that rid one of the negatives, and provides a healthy and safe climate full of positivity and vitality.
Getting rid of small insects, and it is not necessary to deal with this issue through insecticides that have side and negative effects on humans, as salt can be used as an insecticide by spraying it in some places in the house.
But if the insects are flying, then vinegar can also be used as a pesticide, because the smell of vinegar repels and repels insects, and vinegar is put with some water and used in a spray tool.
Clean clothes from stains, using lemon or vinegar, and washing with medium-hot water.